full circle






















Hello again people, some things never change. it’s painfully obvious that I have left my partner in ©rhyme to fend for himself for quite some time. I guess spreading your wings isn’t always all its cracked up to be. It seems that, although many sites love posting the equivalent of regurgitated tabloid fodder, very few have an opinion on what goes on in and around the industry as a whole. I must big up On The Come Up TV (and Allen Siema) for bucking that trend and giving me another avenue for my thoughts and other like minded sites do exist but an extended hiatus has given me time to re-evaluate my choices. When its all said and done I should never have neglected this blog in the first place. I can post what I want without recourse (to an extent). And I don't just mean Hip Hop. Music these days is all about cross genre collaborations and stepping outside of your comfort zone. It's only appropriate that i follow suit. 

We have some great Ideas for this site and without giving anything away, if things go according to plan then hopefully we will be on the radar of a few more heads. We shall see. Aaaaaaah, it feels good to be home!

p e a c e

No comments: