Alliance Is Golden (9th & The A.L.L.I.E.S.)


Heads would have heard these cats on 9th's Dream Merchant 2 (Reminisce). Probably my favourite track on there. Part of the reason for that however, is the obvious chemistry beween 9th's beats and the skills shown by the MCs riding it. I base this evidence not just on that track but also on the EP i'm posting for the good people to Grab. 9th Wonder Presents: The A.L.L.I.E.S. EP is 7 tracks (including the intro) of arguably 9th's best work (after The Listening) being used by Big Remo & Novej (pronounced No-vay) to drop various jewels about hip hop, life and family. Change Ya Ways (Be Careful) is officially my all time favourite 9th beat (so far). Immaculate use is made of the sample for the bro's to show people the right way to go. Gotta Get To Work is also a track that immediately jumps out at you. To be honest though, the whole damn EP is fire. Miss it & miss out. GRAB THAT!!!

No comments: